The reason
No sé, a veces me gustan tanto ciertas canciones sin tener ni idea de que es lo que quieren decir. Canciones que ni si quiera se como han llegado a mis manos. Éste es el caso. Bajaros esta cancion, y luego leed la letra que aqui os dejo.
Hoobastank - The Reason
I´m not a perfect person La traduccion al castellano. Yo no puedo parar de escucharla.
Besos.
Hoobastank - The Reason
I´m not a perfect person
There´s many things
I wish I didn´tdo
But I continue learning
I never meant to do those things to you
And so I have to say before I go
That I just want you to know
I´ve found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
and the reason is you
I´m sorry that Ihurt you
It´s something I must live with everyday
And all the pain I put you through
I wish that I could take it all away
And be the one who catches all your tears
Thats why i need you to hear
I´ve found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over newand the reason is You [x4]
I´m not a perfect person
I never meant to do those things to you
And so I have to say before I go
That I just want you to know
I´ve found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
and the reason is you
I´ve found a reason to show
A side of me you didn´t know
A reason for all that I do
And the reason is you
Besos.
2 Comments:
esa cancion es mia,jajajajjajaajajajja,siempre te dejo un monton de canciones supermega chulas,eeeeeeeeeeeeh,jajajaajjajaja,bueno te la presto por ser tu,te quiero pequena
a esta que pusiste, peque, le precedía "la razón" por la que existir. la manera de decir que no puedo ser lo que tú quieres que sea. bueno. no tú. para ella. supongo.
no es una gran canción. es sólo bueno. pero me encanta. pídemela escuchar.
muac!
maximo park
Acrobat
You've got to catch an early plane,
And its no surprise I'm standing still,
Another minute more is all I need,
I'll never have enough,
This room gets so cold in the winter,
What will it take to heat this house?
I just want to feel comfortable,
When there's only the two of us in my bed,
My foot nearly brushes your leg,
I cant draw it away,
I cant push it forward,
It lies stranded,
It belongs to someone else,
We knew each other once,
This cant be what you want,
But you didn't have to demolish me,
I don't remember losing sight of your needs
I don't remember losing sight of your needs
I am not an acrobat,
I cannot perform these tricks for you,
Losing all my balance,
Falling from a wire made for you
The sky is often used as a metaphor,
I suppose its because its so big and expansive,
When a long stranded cloud sits just above the horizon,
Leaving a strip of clear blue beneath it,
It becomes the panorama,
And you turn your head 360 degrees,
And the same line follows you round,
If the land is sufficiently flat,
Really nothing can be compared to it
I dont remember losing sight of your needs
I dont remember losing sight of your needs
Your needs
I am not an acrobat,
I cannot perform these tricks for you,
Losing all my balance,
Falling from a wire made for you
I am not an acrobat,
I cant perform these tricks for you,
Losing all my balance,
Falling from a wire made for you
Publicar un comentario
<< Home