Cancion principal de la peli Closer.
Damien Rice
The Blowers Daughter
And so it is
Just like you said it would be
Life goes easy on me
Most of the time
And so it is
The shorter story
No love, no glory
No hero in her sky
I can't take my eyes off of you
I can't take my eyes off you
I can't take my eyes off of you
I can't take my eyes off you
I can't take my eyes off you
I can't take my eyes...
And so it is
Just like you said it should be
We'll both forget the breeze
Most of the time
And so it is
The colder water
The blower's daughter
The pupil in denial
I can't take my eyes off of you
I can't take my eyes off you
I can't take my eyes off of you
I can't take my eyes off you
I can't take my eyes off you
I can't take my eyes...
Did I say that I loathe you?
Did I say that I want to
Leave it all behind?
I can't take my mind off of you
I can't take my mind off you
I can't take my mind off of you
I can't take my mind off you
I can't take my mind off you
I can't take my mind...
My mind...my mind...
'Til I find somebody new
The Blowers Daughter
And so it is
Just like you said it would be
Life goes easy on me
Most of the time
And so it is
The shorter story
No love, no glory
No hero in her sky
I can't take my eyes off of you
I can't take my eyes off you
I can't take my eyes off of you
I can't take my eyes off you
I can't take my eyes off you
I can't take my eyes...
And so it is
Just like you said it should be
We'll both forget the breeze
Most of the time
And so it is
The colder water
The blower's daughter
The pupil in denial
I can't take my eyes off of you
I can't take my eyes off you
I can't take my eyes off of you
I can't take my eyes off you
I can't take my eyes off you
I can't take my eyes...
Did I say that I loathe you?
Did I say that I want to
Leave it all behind?
I can't take my mind off of you
I can't take my mind off you
I can't take my mind off of you
I can't take my mind off you
I can't take my mind off you
I can't take my mind...
My mind...my mind...
'Til I find somebody new

5 Comments:
Realmente me ha encantado que publicaras una canción de uno de mis cantautores favoritos, el irlandés Damien Rice. Es extraño que en este país conozcan algo de él lo que habla muy bien de ti y de tu afán de por buscar cosas que te satisfagan. Te dejo la letra de mi canción favorita de este gran cantautor "DELICATE"
we might kiss
when we are alone
when nobody’s watchin’
we might take it home
we might make out
when nobody's there
it's not that we're scared
it's just that it's delicate
so why d’ya fill my sorrow
with the words you've borrowed
from the only place you've known
why d’ya sing hallelujah
if it means nothin’ to ya
why d’ya sing with me at all?
we might live
like never before
when there's nothin’ to give
how can we ask for more?
we might make love
in some sacred place
that look on your face
is delicate
so why d’ya fill my sorrow
with the words you've borrowed
from the only place you've known
why d’ya sing hallelujah
if it means nothin’ to ya
why d’ya sing with me at all?
gracias. No se como lo haces pero siempre estas ahi.A veces pienso que tienes un alto concepto de mi .besos
Es que tengo un alto concepto de ti. A veces me da la sensación de que no te das cuenta de cuánto vales, que es más que mucho. Sigue adelante y no cambies, pues gente genuina en el mundo hay poca, y se puede contar con los dedos de las manos.
PD: Cuando quieras te grabo el cd de Damien Rice que contiene la canción de Closer ;-).
Cuídate mucho.Besos
Me gusta la cancion Delicate. pero hoy estoy un poco triste creo que este cantante no es el apropiado para dias como hoy...no cres?.estoy con los rebujitos que son muy muy autenticos flamenquillos jajaja
muchos besos
Hola!! es la primera vez k scribo aki, me ha hexo muxa ilusión leerte, muxas cosas de las k scribes me ponen la piel de gallina, x el sentimiento k se percibe,x la profundidad...
Bueno solo queria decirte k me encanta esta cancion de "Closer" k has elegido, k tiene tanto sentimiento como tus palabras... y una pekeña postdata y es k la fantastika kancion de "the reason" era mia!!!! jajajaja. recuerda, siempre hacia adelante...
Publicar un comentario
<< Home